Signature Research, Inc. seeks an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team in Navarre, Florida.
The Electrical Engineer position is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys challenging work with tremendous growth potential. The Electrical Engineer supports and develops Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Intelligence Community programs in the evaluation of signature management technologies, target surrogate design/analysis, aided and automated target recognition algorithm design/development, sensor data collection, instrumentation data collection design/development, RF and IR signature modeling/analysis, field testing, and software design/development to support these initiatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
- Support electro-optical, infrared, and radar field test/evaluation activities for short durations on several Eglin Air Force Base test ranges. On-site work may involve extended hours.
- Support data calibration, data reduction/reformatting, data analysis, and development of reports/briefings.
- Develop a wide array of signature data products and develop/modify software routines written in MATLAB and other programming languages.
- Modify computer aided design (CAD) target geometry models.
- Execute IR and RF signature predictive codes.
- Conduct analyses, write reports, develop/deliver briefings to customers on completed work.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $72,000 – $82,000 annually, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefit package and flexible work schedule.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or Computer Science, required; Masters, a bonus.
- 5 years’ experience with signature analysis and modeling (electro-optical, infrared, radar frequency signatures, millimeter wave, Xpatch, ModelMan, and/or Solidworks) highly desired.
- Programming skills in MATLAB, C / C++, Python, Visual Basic and Java, desired.
- Working knowledge of CAD modeling.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to confidently interface with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in fast paced, highly technical office setting; no telecommuting.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States, as needed, and for periods up to 2 weeks or longer.
- Successful applicant must either possess an active Department of Defense security clearance, or meet the requirements necessary to obtain a DoD clearance.
- Willingness to relocate to Navarre, Florida, or surrounding area.
NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE. APPLY ONLINE.
ABOUT THE COMPANY. Signature Research, Inc. is a high-tech, small business with offices in Calumet, Michigan and Navarre, Florida. We specialize in multi-spectral target and background signature data collection, analysis, modeling and simulation, software development, and operational analysis. Signature Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.