Signature Research (SGR) seeks an experienced leader to join their team as a Program Manager/Business Development in Calumet, Michigan.
The Program/Business Development Manager position is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys challenging work with tremendous growth potential. The Program/Business Development Manager supports Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) projects in the evaluation of signature management technologies, weapon system survivability, operational analysis and ISR (Intelligence, Search and Reconnaissance) focal areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM MANAGER/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.
- Take ownership and responsibility of programs/projects to ensure technical requirements are achieved within timeline and budget, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Call on new and existing customers to determine product/service needs.
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Collaborate with Engineering & Computing Managers to identify staffing needs, mentor junior engineers, and assist with creating proposals.
- Generate innovative ideas for new business development in the areas of signature management (Acoustic, Visual, NIR, SWIR, MWIR, LWIR & RF), Weapon System Survivability, Modeling & Simulation of advanced technologies, Operational Analysis, Military Utility Analysis, Threat System Exploitation or ISR Systems.
- Conduct requirement trade-off analyses, provide technical assessments, support design & fabrication prototype technologies, and conduct field evaluations & analyses of integrated survivability systems.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $90,000 – $130,000 annually, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a comprehensive benefit package and flexible work schedule.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR PROGRAM MANAGER/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field, required; Master’s degree, a bonus.
- 10 years’ Military or Government experience, desired, and have subject matter expertise in such areas as Operational Analysis, Research & Development, Weapon System Survivability, or Intelligence, Search & Reconnaissance (ISR).
- Ability to network effectively, exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to confidently interface with new/existing customers on a daily basis.
- Previous experience in program management, preferred; PMP certification, a bonus.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in fast paced, highly technical office setting; no telecommuting.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States, occasionally (10% – 20%).
- Successful applicant must possess an active Department of Defense security clearance, or be able to apply and qualify for said clearance.
NO PHONE CALLS or WALK-INS PLEASE. APPLY ONLINE.
ABOUT THE COMPANY. Signature Research, Inc. is a small, high-tech business with offices in Calumet, Michigan and Navarre, Florida. We specialize in multi-spectral target and background signature data collection, analysis, modeling and simulation, software development, and operational analysis. Signature Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.